I get a lot of questions about snacking…
- When should I?
- What can I?
- How often?
So today I thought I’d share with you a great recipe for the dad that loves a crunchy snack. This is a much healthier option than crisps or crackers with cheese. It’s a very simple recipe to follow and you can get the kids involved as well.
It’s a guilt free snack, in moderation, so enjoy!
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 Can of Chickpeas (I use the dried chickpeas you have to soak)
- Olive oil
- Crushed Chilli Flakes
1. Wash the chickpeas and dry them by patting with a paper towel.
2. Place chickpeas in a bowl and drizzle some olive oil. I use extra virgin olive oil.
3. Sprinkle some paprika, chilli flakes and some salt into the bowl (to your taste).
4. Give the chickpeas a mix and lay on a baking tray.
5. Pop in the oven 400F for 30-40 minutes – until golden brown, crunchy (not soft).